CHRISTMAS MARKETS IN GERMANY
13 DAYS NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2020 (TBC)
Do you love Christmas as much as I do?
Then let's go and explore the best Christmas Markets in Europe! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...
Experience the magic of the best Christmas Markets in Germany.
And don't forget the extra suitcase for the horde of Christmas stuff you are going to bring back!
Join the hustle and bustle of these popular markets, sipping warm, spicy mulled wine while we browse the beautiful stalls filled with Christmas delights.
We will explore markets in Berlin, Munich, Dresden and Nuremberg as well as experiencing each town and city.
And I am super excited to be also visiting the charming town of Rothenburg and the magical Neuschwanstein castle.
Packed full of inclusions, this trip really is a treat for the senses and your festive spirit! The markets are the perfect place to buy up big on those special Christmas goodies for your loved ones. And yourself, of course.
So, are you ready for a bit of Christmas shopping?
Why Travel Charm?
Travel Charm specialises in small group travel. Large group tours seem impersonal and fast paced but Travel Charm groups are like travelling with friends. And the perfect way to travel and explore a new destination.
This trip will be a small group of no more than ten people, with some tours only eight people - hosted by me, Cindy, the founder of Travel Charm.
These trips are the perfect balance between sightseeing, relaxation and time for individual pursuits.
Travel Charm groups are personal and friendly, fully escorted by me so you don’t have to worry about a thing except enjoying yourself.
What do you say? Want to join me?
- Small group tour, with a maximum group size of 10
- Private Tour of Berlin
- Visit Germany's oldest Christmas Market "Striezelmarkt" in Dresden
- 3 hour walking tour of Dresden
- Experience the famous "Christkindesmarkt" in Nuremberg
- Day Tour to the romantic city of Rothenburg
- Enjoy a walking tour of Munich, home of Oktoberfest
- A private tour of the magical Neuschwanstein Castle
DISCOVER THE CHRISTMAS MARKETS OF GERMANY ON A SMALL GROUP TOUR
ECORTED SMALL GROUP TOURS WITH A MAXIMUM 10 PEOPLE
$6500* pp (based on twin share)
$1100* single supplement
*Prices do not include flights
Join the hustle and bustle of these popular markets, sipping warm, spicy mulled wine while you browse beautiful stalls filled with Christmas delights.
Imagine a beautiful night filled with colours and delicious scents and snow softly falling around you. Sounds like a fairytale.
Enjoy the markets in Berlin, Munich, Dresden and Nuremberg as well as the seeing the best each town and city has to offer. We also visit the charming town of Rothenburg and the magical Neuschwanstein castle.
This trip really is a treat for the senses and something special to get you into the Christmas spirit.
This trip is fully escorted by us allowing you to sit back and relax because I will take care of all the details.
The itinerary includes free time so you have a chance to do your own thing, or see your host for a full list of optional activities you can enjoy.
Twin share rooms and single room options are available. It will be up to you to find a roommate, or we can match you with another single traveller. Please note if there are no other single travellers to share a room you will need to pay the single supplement.
Please ensure you read the full Terms & Conditions.
IS THIS TRIP FOR YOU?
- The primary means of transportation on this trip is by train. Trains are a relaxing way to explore a country and a nice way to recharge the batteries during a full schedule.
- You will have to carry your own luggage on and off the trains, and up and down stairs at train stations and at hotels, so please ensure you can manage your bag easily. I recommend packing as lightly as possible.
- This trip includes some day tours one up to 10 hours. We will have our own private bus.
- This itinerary includes quite a few walking tours lasting between 2 - 3 hours. You will need to be fit enough to walk for this period of time.
- We're not going to lie. It's going to be cold. The temperature averages around 5°C and 0°C. We recommend you dress in layers and bring good walking shoes and a warm coat.
- It will be busy. These Christmas Markets are some of the most popular in Europe. We do however have time to explore and also the time in our itinerary to return for a more detailed look.
- Embrace the season, Christmas time in Europe is absolutely magical. It is well worth braving the cold to experience it.
- Accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will be paired with another traveller. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please indicate your preference on your booking form.
- Be aware that accommodation in Europe does not always have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together. Most of the time it is possible to separate them. But don't be shocked if there is little space.
I decided to go on the Painting in Italy Trip with Travel Charm because I had never been to Europe and thought it would be a great opportunity to see a place I had always dreamed of with like-minded people who enjoyed art, history, and nature as much as me.
I would recommend this trip to my friends and colleagues because it is not a rushed trip. There was plenty of time to relax and explore each place and embrace their way of life.
The best thing I liked about the Painting in Italy trip was staying in a place for six days or more to fully experience that area.
The accommodation was good and in a great position to access the points of interest nearby.
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the outstanding service and hard work you have put into co=ordinating our trip to New York.
You get a definite "wow" from me.
Your passion for providing a unique experience certainly comes through as well as incorporating my specific interests.
All my questions were answered in a timely manner and you checked in with me frequently to make sure I didn't have any concerns.
I am grateful for all your help. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your business to my friends.