Cindy's Travel Club
Travel the world, with friends
What is Cindy's Travel Club?
My Travel Club is for anyone who wants to travel the world, with company and flexibility. There are no tours, no catches - nothing but like-minded travellers coming together on a trip. If you want me to plan your itinerary and travel plans, there will be a small fee included in the cost of the trip. If you are happy to organise everything yourself, then come along and join me paying only for the trip itself.
This is how the Travel Club works:
- Join the mailing list (see the sign-up box below) and Facebook Group.
- Join in discussions on where and when people would like to travel.
- I will post my travel plans and you will have the opportunity to join me. I will post my proposed itinerary and dates.
- If you want me to look after the details for you (itinerary and travel plans) a fee will be included in the cost of the trip.
- You don't have to follow my trip exactly, I can organise a trip to suit you.
- Join me for a day, a week or just come along to a meetup or dinner.
- Don't want to travel with me? Connect with others in the group and see what plans they have.
- Or post your own plans and see if someone wants to join you.
- If you want to Solo Travel but are nervous to try, I can help with that too. Just keep scrolling down the page.
To find out more, and the story behind the Travel Club click the link below.
It's that easy. I hope to see you in the club.
- Cindy x
Solo Travel Program
Solo travel means freedom, but to a lot of people, it also means fear. Fear of the unknown.
Even for seasoned travellers, the thought of solo travel can be frightening.
The Solo Travel Program allows you to solo travel with support before and during your trip.
Here's how it works:
- You travel at the same time as me. You can start with me, and then you will embark on your short solo journey either during or at the end of the trip. Or you can do the whole trip solo.
- During your time with me at the beginning of the trip, you will build confidence and gain familiarity with the destination.
- Or you can do the whole trip on your own; it’s up to you.
- The whole time you are on your own, I will be close by so if you feel anxious, all you need to do is reach out and chat.
- I will organise a dinner/meetup you can join if you feel the need to connect personally.
- Before your trip, I help with all aspects of planning your itinerary and booking accommodation and transport. I will take you through the process step by step.
How many opportunities do you get to try something like this with support?