14 NIGHTS -2 OCTOBER - 16 OCTOBER 2018
Experience Iceland with Travel Charm and On the Go Tours
For this exclusive trip, Travel Charm is partnering with On the Go Tours to provide an experience like no other.
With Cindy from Travel Charm as your organiser and an On the Go Tour Guide, we have got you covered.
You will travel with women just like you and experience the land of fire and ice.
Be astounded by Iceland's rugged landscape and volcanoes, stunning waterfalls, glaciers, geysers, black beaches, thermal pools and chase the Northern Lights! Iceland is an adventure like no other.
Travel Charm specialises in small group travel. Large group tours seem impersonal and fast paced but Travel Charm groups are like travelling with friends. The perfect way to experience Iceland.
This small group tour will have no more than ten ladies, and the perfect way to experience Iceland.
We head out of Reykjavik and on the road to explore the smaller villages and outreaches of Iceland. After our adventures further afield we will spend a couple of days enjoying Reykjavik. Do your own thing or join Cindy sightseeing and shopping, a great way to end our trip.
Travel Charm groups are personal and friendly, fully escorted so you don’t have to worry about a thing except enjoying yourself.
So, are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Let's go to Iceland!
- Small group tour, with a maximum group size of 10
- Northern Lights Tour
- Blue Lagoon Entry and Experience
- 3 hour walking tour of Dresden
- Experience the famous "Christkindesmarkt" in Nuremberg
- Day Tour to the romantic city of Rothenburg
- Enjoy a walking tour of Munich, home of Oktoberfest
- A private tour of the magical Neuschwanstein Castle
DISCOVER ICELAND ON A SMALL GROUP TOUR
ECORTED SMALL GROUP TOURS WITH A MAXIMUM 10 PEOPLE
$7000* pp (based on twin share)
$1100* single supplement
*Prices do not include flights
Join the hustle and bustle of these popular markets, sipping warm, spicy mulled wine while you browse beautiful stalls filled with Christmas delights.
Enjoy the markets in Berlin, Munich, Dresden and Nuremberg as well as the seeing the best of each town and city. We also visit the charming town of Rothenburg and the magical Neuschwanstein castle.
This trip really is a treat for the senses and something special to get you into the Christmas spirit.
This trip is fully escorted by us allowing you to sit back and relax because I will take care of all the details.
The itinerary includes free time so you have a chance to do your own thing, or see your host for a full list of optional activities you can enjoy.
Single room options are NOT available on this trip due to the nature of the accommodation. Twin share and multi-share options are available. It will be up to you to find a roommate, or we can match you with another single traveller.
Although not compulsory it is appropriate to tip at the end of the trip if you are happy with the service. Although it is not customary to tip in Australia, it is customary within the international tourism industry. A $ per day/per person is a good guide. Tipping your guide and driver is fine, it is not necessary for your Travel Charm host or is not expected in Iceland itself at hotels, restaurants and taxis.
Please ensure you read the full Terms & Conditions.
Welcome to Germany! Upon arrival and after check-in the rest of
the day is free at your leisure. Our welcome dinner will be at a local restaurant.
IS THIS TRIP FOR YOU?
- This itinerary includes quite a bit of walking. You will need to be fit enough to walk for the periods required.
- Accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will be paired with another traveller. Single Supplement IS NOT available on this trip.
- Many of the Guesthouses and hotels in Iceland only have shared bathroom facilities with ensuite facilities not available.
- Be aware that accommodation in Europe does not always have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together. Most of the time it is possible to separate them. But don't be shocked if there is little space.
- Iceland can be expensive especially when eating out. Your host will be able to advise on how to save money.
- Iceland can be cold all year, however, in ______ you can expect temperatures of _____________ and the weather can be unpredictable. Please bring appropriate clothing for adverse weather conditions. At times the itinerary may have to be changed due to weather conditions. You can find a recommended packing list here.
I decided to go on the Painting in Italy Trip with Travel Charm because I had never been to Europe and thought it would be a great opportunity to see a place I had always dreamed of with like-minded people who enjoyed art, history, and nature as much as me.
I would recommend this trip to my friends and colleagues because it is not a rushed trip. There was plenty of time to relax and explore each place and embrace their way of life.
The best thing I liked about the Painting in Italy trip was staying in a place for six days or more to fully experience that area.
The accommodation was good and in a great position to access the points of interest nearby.
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the outstanding service and hard work you have put into co=ordinating our trip to New York.
You get a definite "wow" from me.
Your passion for providing a unique experience certainly comes through as well as incorporating my specific interests.
All my questions were answered in a timely manner and you checked in with me frequently to make sure I didn't have any concerns.
I am grateful for all your help. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending your business to my friends.